Today, privacy and document security issues are more critical than ever. To ensure proper protection of data, Bacompt has established a relationship with Infotex, a Managed Security Service Provider. With 24/7/365 coverage, Infotex has the ability to watch for negative traffic on the network, manage event logs, report changes to any critical asset (such as firewall), and provide the technical awareness needed to stay ahead of cybercrime.
This relationship helps qualify us for many government-regulated printing projects, including those that must be in compliance with FFIEC (Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council) guidelines. Read more about our compliance attestation here.
• HIPAA, GLBA, and FISMA compliant
• Defense Information Security Agency (DISA/STIG) annual reviews
• Third-party, 24/7 network monitoring
Intrusion prevention and detection systems
• Secure data transfer (SSL/SFTP)
• Automatic data encryption whenever data is "at rest"
• Scheduled password changes
• Up-to-date antivirus software